zondag 6 april 2014

SHOW ME THAT BELLY

Hi there, my babies!


Oh, have I told you guys already that I've reached 10.000 views, a while ago? Insane! I love you guys so much! I want to thank all of you, this will be our year, TURN UUUUUP!
Haha, but okay. I didn't receive an Oscar award or something, so let's move on.

Summer is coming, finally. It's (almost) time to wear things like shorts and crop tops.
A lot of people think crop tops are slutty, but if you have a wonderful body, why can't you show it? But okay, if you can almost see your titties, you should stop. Just stop. No.
I've seen a few cool crop tops online and wanted to share them with you guys, enjoy!



The best is to wear a plain crop top,
like a black or white one
 
 
Bought this crop top with flowers at H&M,
this week.
 
 
Does any of you guys miss the show "Hey Arnold!" ?
I do.
 
 
Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup,
a.k.a the Powerpuff Girls
 
 
For the Sailor Moon fans out there
(like me, lmao)
 
 
 
 
More anime? Lmao,
gotta love these anime eyes
 
 
Girl or nah,
you can't hate Pokémon
 
 
 
 
 

Also, my bae Alan Jason Pel just started with a fashion blog and I must say, I already love it!
Keep up the good work, honey! Take a look at his blog right here
 
 
<3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten