dinsdag 8 april 2014

RETURN OF THE DUNGAREES?

Hi there, my babies!

So lately, I've seen a lot of people wearing one of my favorite fashion items: overalls / dungarees. I don't know if it's just me, but I haven't seen them for a looong time, to be honest. Or I'm just blind, lmao.
I've always loved them! I used to have a lot of them when I was a little kid, but my mom gave them away *sobs*. Oh well, charity.

But ok! The best thing about dungarees is that you can look cute and badass at the same time.

Lmao, I'm talking way too much again, sigh. All I want to say is that you should buy a cute overall and combine it with simple, nice shoes (just basic black shoes maybe) and a beanie, if you want to.


 
Men
 
 

 

 
 


 
 
Women








 
 
When I have money again, I need to go shopping again. FOR SURE.
 
 
<3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten