maandag 21 april 2014

I GOT TH4T DIRTY VIBE

Hey babies!

A week ago, I've had a little 'shoot' again. This time with my friend Lesley, a huge pastel fan! My lovely assistant Chris, who's also a blogger (www.christianmkxx.blogspot.com < check it out!), helped me with the shoot. It was kinda hard to come up with ideas, to be honest, because we had no inspiration at all. And shooting was difficult, because Amsterdam is full of annoying people who stare at you and it was sooo noisy. But ok, that was my story that doesn't make sense, just like the title of this post loool.

K.


 
CHRIS-SENPAI, thank you again for helping me!
*blows kisses*
 
 
 
And here are the pictures of Lesley, enjoy~
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh and at Amsterdam Central Station, I saw this guy and I fell in love with his sweater and backpack. Buuuut super smart Zineade here was all extremely hyper and made a kinda blurry picture. Yay. Reminds me of the fact that I'm going to make street snaps again~
 
 
 
 
<3




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten