woensdag 4 december 2013

PRETTY PASTEL

Hello, my babies!


Brrr.. the weather outside is just horrible! I need to buy more hoodies, beanies, socks etc. etc.
Hmm, but in which colour.. Black again? Actually, I've been thinking about pastel colours! I don't even know why, but pastel clothes give me a 'warm' feeling. And that's perfect, because it's getting colder and colder. Not only because it gives me that warm feeling, I'm just in love with pastel clothes, hair, shoes, bags, everything!

 
HAIR

 
The man with the 92456819394625 hair colours, Kwon Jiyong (G-Dragon).
His white/pink/blue hair in his ''Crayon'' era.
 

Tae Yang, with his wonderful silver hair.
 


Minzy, from 2NE1, with her beautiful pink hair. Well, actually it's a wig. But who cares?
 

 
The always pretty Mademoiselle Yulia, with her blue/purple hair.



What can I say.. Barbie will always be a doll.
 

 
 
FOOTWEAR
 
The famous HUF socks.
 
 
A pair of the cutest platform shoes everrrr.
 
 
I would break my neck on these heels, to be honest haha.
 
 
Mommy, Daddy, can I have some money to buy these Dr. Martens?
 
 
Something different, right?
 
 
 
CLOTHING
 
Oh whooops! I almost forgot that there are also boys who are reading this blog.
Take a look at these!
 



 
Many people like matcing clothes.
Maybe an idea for you and your boy/girlfriend? ;)
 
 
Or you can wear pretty pastel coloured coats with your boy/girlfriend.
Just like Hyunseung & Hyuna (Together, also known as Troublemaker)
 
 
 
BAGS
 
Let's start with the most awesome backpack ever, from www.japaninabox.jp
 
 
This SUPER cute Rilakkuma backpack!
 
 
I really want this Jake The Dog (Adventure Time) backpack..
Money, where are you?
 
 
Let me marry this bag with diff. colours, please please please!
 
 
And last, but not least, this cute backpack with wings!
 
 
 
 
I hope you guys will survive the cold days with cute clothes and accessories!
 
<3



1 opmerking: