maandag 9 december 2013

FA$HION TIP$

Hey, my babies!


I saw that you guys liked my last post about pastel! Someone ran into me when I was walking outside and that person pushed me, gave me a big hug and screamed ''I LOVE YOUR BLOG OMG I LOVE YOU'' in my face. Then she laughed and ran away before I could even open my mouth. I still don't know who it was haha, but girl, I love you too.

Anyway.

People often tell me I should give more fashion advice, so this is a post with a few examples that I made. I'm not going to talk too much this time, just look at the pictures and be as creative as you can! By the way, don't forget your accessories, just to finish your outfit :)


BLACK
 
 
WHITE
 
 
RED
 
 
ORANGE
 
 
 
YELLOW
 
 
GREEN
 
 
BLUE
 
 
PURPLE
 
 
P!NK
 
 
 
Good luck with finding a perfect outfit in your fav. colour!
 
Don't forget to like ZINEALISM on Facebook.
 

<3
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten