woensdag 20 november 2013

CIRCLE LENSES (KAWAII DELUXE REVIEW)

Hi, my babies!


It's been a while (again)! Don't worry, I didn't forget about you guys haha. I'm just sooo busy with school and I don't have a lot of time to work on my blog :(

Anyway.

This post is actually a review for Kawaii Deluxe, THE online shop where you can buy the cutest make-up, Kpop stuff, circle lenses, clothes (Harajuku style), hair accessories and snacks (they even sell food. How perfect?!).

I while ago, the people of Kawaii Deluxe sent me a pair of the Gran Gran Choco circle lenses. My opinion about the lenses? I think they're more than perfect! I don't have any problems with them. They're pretty and they don't hurt (if you take care of them, just like me). I absolutely recommend them! By the way, make sure you don't wear them too long (!!)




 
Important:
  • Price: €19.95 / $27.05 / £ 16.89
  • Diameter: 15 mm
  • Water content: 38%
  • Base curve: 8.7
  • Power range: 0.00 to -8.00
  • Disposable: up to 1 year
 
 
I also asked for my friend Neslihan her opinion about Kawaii Deluxe. She has the World Green lenses and they look very good on her! She said they're fine and pretty, but to her, they are a little too big. But she knows that that's how they should be, so it isn't really a problem!
 

 
 Important:
  • Price: €19.95 / $27.05 / £16.89
  • Diameter: 14.2 mm
  • Water content: 38%
  • Base curve: 8.6
  • Power range: 0.00 to -8.00
  • Disposable: up to 1 year
 
That's it for now~
 
I hope you guys liked this review and I hope that everything was clear enough! Looking for some lenses? Order them at Kawaii Deluxe :)
 
 
 
 <3


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten