zondag 2 maart 2014

JEREMY SCOTT X MOSCHINO

Hey, babies!

First of all, I want to thank y'all for reading my blog everytime. I'm really happy, because I already reached 9100 pageviews. Amazing! I really love you guys!
My upcoming posts will be more amazing, more beautiful, everything you want. I want to make my blog just perfect, so if you have any tips or ideas, mail me and don't forget to put your name in the mail : zinealism@gmail.com

Okay.

Remember my post about Jeremy Scott, the designer? Well well well, the genius did it again.
He worked together with Moschino and the results are wonderful! Funniest thing about the collection are the McDonald's themed clothes, for example. Haha, imagine someone saying 'Welcome at Moschino, can I take your order?'
And let's be honest. Fashion x food is the best combi ever, right?

(This isn't the whole collection, by the way. You can always search for more.)

Enjoy!












Aaaand ofcourse a short video!



<3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten