maandag 3 maart 2014

CATWALK SHIPPŪDEN???

Babies~

Haha, so I was wondering.. how many of you guys know/watch the anime Naruto (Shippuden)?
One day, I was checking out Tumblr and I found a perfect page full of Naruto characters. But the coolest part about the page is that the faces of the characters are photoshopped on bodies on different catwalks, lol!
I just took a few of my fav. characters, there are even more so check it out!

Cr. narutoxfashion.tumblr.com



Naruto in Siviglia Spring-Summer 2013


Kakashi in Givenchy by Riccardo Tiscisprin



Gaara in Kris Van Assche Spring-Summer 2013



Tsunade in Haider Ackermann spring-summer



Omoi in Lanvin fall-winter 2014-15



Neji in Ann Demeulemeester



Hinata in Haider Ackermann



Rock Lee in RAD by Rad Hourani



Juugo in Calvin Klein



Tenten in Jason Wu



Ino in Mugler



Sai in Gareth Pugh





<3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten