zondag 19 januari 2014

TOKYO FASHION


Hello, my babies!

Lmao, so you all know about my obsession for Asia, right? This post is about the online fashion magazine Tokyo Fashion.
That site is actually my inspiration for the street snaps I take (note to self: I should start doing that again. Why am I so lazy omfg). When I discovered it, I immediately fell in love with the styles of the people there in Japan! Here in the Netherlands, there aren’t a lot of people who dare to be different. Like, there are people like that, don’t get me wrong! But the thing is that I live in a country full of bullies. I know people with unique styles, but they are afraid to be bullied for being different. To be honest, I’m one of them.
Anyway
Tokyo fashion is full of old-school, vintage, modern, colorful styles and people with striking hair, jewelry, shoes, bags etc. One day, I really NEED to visit Japan. Maybe a collaboration with Tokyo Fashion, haha?

Take a look!






 

 


 


 


 


 
 



 

 
 
 
Now I'm sure I definitely need to visit Tokyo this (or next) year. Maybe the people of Tokyo Fashion will stop by me and take some pictures, haha. Who knows? :)
 
<3



1 opmerking:

  1. Awesome! Love your blog as always <3 Is it bad that I recognize almost every picture? xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen